Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Thankful Game, Part 2

Today....what to choose? Well, as I sit here staring at my FB cover photo, I am thankful for my family....my mama, my dad, my brother, my sissy, and of course, the reason for the picture, my wonderful nephew and his bride.  Becky, Tim, Mom, and Dad....how thankful I am for each of you. If we were together around the dining room table right now, the stories would start flowing and wouldn't stop for hours. I love the adventures we had as kids, and I love that we are still journeying together now. Tim, I love picture of us. You will always be my big brother, and I love you very much--and I forgive you for all the times you cheated at "Odd or Even" when we were little. Becky, you were so gorgeous on the day of Richie's wedding--I loved everything about the way you looked, because I think it matched the pride that was in your heart.  Richie, I'll never forget the day you were born...it was one of the most special days of my childhood, and watching you get married in September was a joy. Stacy, we are all so happy to have you as part of our crazy family! You chose well, and so did he! wink emoticon What a beautiful day you had for a wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment