Neil's first flag football game...it was SO fun to watch! Two TDs and two interceptions for him, and the final score was 31-0...nice!
Neil had been waiting for years to play his favorite sport, and as his mama, I loved seeing the joy on his face in the above picture--and all throughout the season! He was quite a football rock star....love you, Bud!
One more year of flag football, and then we probably move on to tackle....yikes! I'm holding out just as long as possible!
Neil had been waiting for years to play his favorite sport, and as his mama, I loved seeing the joy on his face in the above picture--and all throughout the season! He was quite a football rock star....love you, Bud!
One more year of flag football, and then we probably move on to tackle....yikes! I'm holding out just as long as possible!

No comments:
Post a Comment