He's right, you know?
Rex has been very annoyed at my blogging--or lack thereof--of late. He says that while I'm trying to finish our Cramazing May story, I never blog about anything else. And that there are huge gaps in between the times I write.
He's right, you know?
I have so much to say, so many memories to record, so many photos to post, so many thoughts on which to ruminate. But I just rarely do.
And yet again, I am entering back into the blogosphere with a post about how I've been MIA from the blogosphere.
I detest these kinds of posts.
But he's right. All those other things have been on hold while I finish recording the story of our time in India. Tom has been home for almost three years now--June 5th will be the 3rd anniversary of his arriving home with our entire family intact. I am determined that in four days' time, I will be done with my story and can get back to posting about our day to day....
Rex has been very annoyed at my blogging--or lack thereof--of late. He says that while I'm trying to finish our Cramazing May story, I never blog about anything else. And that there are huge gaps in between the times I write.
He's right, you know?
I have so much to say, so many memories to record, so many photos to post, so many thoughts on which to ruminate. But I just rarely do.
And yet again, I am entering back into the blogosphere with a post about how I've been MIA from the blogosphere.
I detest these kinds of posts.
But he's right. All those other things have been on hold while I finish recording the story of our time in India. Tom has been home for almost three years now--June 5th will be the 3rd anniversary of his arriving home with our entire family intact. I am determined that in four days' time, I will be done with my story and can get back to posting about our day to day....
No comments:
Post a Comment