Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Friday, December 20, 2013

From my heart...

Last year on this day, I experienced one of the absolute best moments of my life......when the ultrasound tech said, "Looks like there are two babies in there!" I smile now as I remember it......laughter and tears in that moment displaying the great JOY overflowing from my heart. Today, I am remembering with love and that same great joy the baby I carried along with his brother, Boaz......I miss you so much, Jonathan! You just have Heaven before we do....but we'll see you soon. Mixed with the joy, of course, is the great sadness that will only be undone in the end by the One who holds every tear. I have cried much these last few days, and today I am enjoying a reflective and quiet day at home surrounded by Christmas music, my thoughts, and my sweet baby Bo. May God be always praised in my every joy and every sadness....He reigns as King, and yet He entered our pain-stained world. Thank you, baby Jesus, for growing up, dying for me, understanding my grief, and making a way for the ashes to be traded for beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment