Stream of Consciousness...
This whole thing is a much bigger process than we ever dreamt it would be. And by "thing", I mean the process of getting a new boiler in our house. Today was nerve-wracking, then not good, then frustrating, then better, then really not good, then a whole lot better, then wonderful, then exciting, then terrible. I think I might be developing a stomach ulcer. Either that, or a lot more gray hair.
It is really windy. Makes me think of our house, where the wind knocks hard against the windows and they rattle and shake like crazy! At first it was annoying, but now it's just part of the character of the house. Wish we were there.
Our kids really, really, really like the Wii. Well, the boys do anyway. A lot. Really. Did I say they like it a lot--really? They do. Mario Bros. is a fav, probably the favorite right now. Note that Rex actually calls it Mario Bros. Like, he doesn't say the words "Brothers". Just says "Bros". Now that's funny. Sometimes he has no idea just how cute he is being.
This blanket is nice and warm. And my hot chocolate, made lovingly by our gracious hostess, Andrea, was delicious!
The Superbowl is in 5 days......GO, PACK, GO!
Heart palpatations. Breathe. In 5 days, we have to have a snow day, see the rest of our radiators delivered (We got 7 of 11 delivered today.), sell our old radiators to the mysterious buyer that our salvage guy knows of, pack in the c-o-l-d house (It was 32 degrees inside today.), and drive to Florida. In 5 days. Oh--and get everything ready for Rex, who is staying here for our first week gone. Oh my.
Oh. And read a book. I'm supposed to be reading a book for the conference.
I'm tired just thinking of it all...I'd better go to bed.
1 comment:
Oh Sarah, I love you. God is faithful... even through all this.
Post a Comment