Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Our Cramazing May, Episode LXI: Our Last Night in India, take 2!

I woke up from my very long nap still tired, but with an incredibly grateful heart. Not only was the Embassy trip successful (such a welcome procedural process compared with the nightmare of acquiring the passport!), but my family was still in India with me to celebrate!  It was as if we had been given a little extra special night for bonus laughter and joy...both of which were easily flowing. The seven of us were just so.....joyful.  The next day, we would be boarding three separate planes to journey home, beginning with Rex and the daddy in the wee hours.  



We decided to use one of our Sheraton Club goodies that our front desk friend had given us when we had checked in....a free cake from the restaurant! So...after another amazingly yummy dinner, we had a celebration cake, complete with a Happy Birthday knife (It wasn't anyone's birthday, but we sure did have two cramazing gifts to celebrate!).



I had a scarf that I had been wanting to give to L, so after dinner, I was able to do that...we had just loved having this adventure with our new lifelong friends, and L had grown to be so special to us.  It was hard to think of saying goodbye...for real this time.  But it was time.

The last activity of the night was, of course, another night swim.  But this time, I didn't even take my camera.  I just enjoyed, took it all in, and thanked our cramazing God for His wonderful gifts.




No comments:

Post a Comment