Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Wedding pics galore!

My handsome nephew...


...now a husband!


It was a beautiful setting...


...and an absolutely gorgeous day!


The perfect cake (Seriously...doesn't this look like it should be on the cover of a wedding magazine?)...


...and fabulous dancing for old and young alike!  (Here, my great-niece, B, gathers rose petals on the dance floor while Beth leaps in the background.)


It really was such a wonderful day all around....I am very thankful for the way everything went and for the fact that Stacy is now an official part of our family!

Before the ceremony, Beth and Bart wait with Grandma....isn't my mama so beautiful??!  I hope I look like her when I'm her age!  Love you, Mama!
Helping usher Rex with his boutonniere...he took the job very seriously and was fabulous in his first-ever usher job!
Rex is poised and ready for Grandma as Pa starts the walk down the aisle.
I love this picture!
Richie and Stacy used a fingerprint tree as their guestbook...great idea!
My girl....what can I say?!



Giving a toast was fun....I really am so glad to have Stacy as a NIL now.  That's Niece-in-law.  :)
I love this pic of Beth, too....also love that Richie's Aunt Rhonda is laughing with my great-nephew, T, in the background.
My youngest nephew, N, along with Bart and my great-niece, K.  Bart and K are just two days apart.  Bart is older, but K is doing absolutely everything before him!
Without a doubt, one of my favorite pictures taken of Dad in a long time...love you, Daddy!
The kids enjoyed the dance SO much...maybe more than the adults!
Last but not least, one of my fave pics of the day....me and my beautiful sister.  Becky was absolutely glowing as she walked down the aisle with her son....it was such a special moment.  Bek, I love you so much....Congratulations on your new daughter!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment