Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Cross Country Banquet

Another Cross Country season is in the books for Rex, and I personally am so glad that he's been on the team these last two years.  I wish we had pictures from his last meet....it was pouring down rain and really cold.  Brrrrrr!  We had lots of blankets and a stroller and a friend who cuddled Bart and a really good parking space for quick and easy runs back to the van.  It was a great memory, and I'm proud of Rex's perseverence.  Hoping he will run next year, too, but we'll see!

A couple of photos from last night's fall sports banquet at school...


Coach Swick and the middle school cross country runners.
Rex got the award for "Perseverence."  We love watching him run and hope he continues to enjoy this sport and get better every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment