From Jessica's FB page: "This summer I was blessed to have met a great group of 28 individuals who were not only a great joy to be around but also inspiring people of God! It was an awesome summer spent in Milwaukee! Even more so, I am blessed to have 5 of those members who will be close enough so that we can all grab coffee together this coming school year or grab some Asian cuisine (in Ryan's case Chipotle will do xD) as for the rest every day without seeing your face is just another day closer to when we met again! Love you all!"
This is how she feels. And how they all feel about each other. God did amazing things in every one of these lives this summer. It was a great group of students, and I will miss them dearly...praying that God brings many of them back to serve in our city again!

No comments:
Post a Comment