It's been over two months since I've written about Our Cramazing May, but ever since that day, the phone has been ringing off the hook--my faithful readers want more!!
That's supposed to be funny. Actually, I just can't stop Tom's story midway. This will be the record for him of the cramazing things that our faithful God did to bring him home. I want to keep writing.
I gave myself 'til June 5 to finish the story....it didn't happen. But a couple of you plus a few other friends have told me that I should keep going, so as I can, I will.
Episode XLII is in the works...
That's supposed to be funny. Actually, I just can't stop Tom's story midway. This will be the record for him of the cramazing things that our faithful God did to bring him home. I want to keep writing.
I gave myself 'til June 5 to finish the story....it didn't happen. But a couple of you plus a few other friends have told me that I should keep going, so as I can, I will.
Episode XLII is in the works...
2 comments:
I'm eagerly anticipating the continuing story!! :)
He will love to read this one day! How could he not?! I'm loving it and it's not even MY story. Can you imagine the coolness of being able to read your OWN story, from before you can really remember...or to see the other perspectives? Cramazing!!
Post a Comment