GUEST WRITER: REX (describing a scene recently played out one day while riding in our van...it was pretty hilarious!)
Scene I
Rex: Knock knock.
Tom: Who's there?
Rex: Ketchup.
Tom: Thank you.
Scene II
Rex: Tom, when I say ketchup, you say "ketchup who?". Okay?
Tom: Okay.
------------------------
Rex: Knock knock.
Tom: Who's there?
Rex: Ketchup.
Tom: [giggles and takes imaginary ketchup from Rex]
Scene III
Rex: Tom, JUST...SAY..."KETCHUP...WHO?"...O...KAY?!?!!
Tom: [nods head]
----------------------
Rex: Knock knock.
Tom: Ketchup who?
Scene IV
Tom: Knock knock.
Rex: Who's there?
Tom: Ketchup.
Rex: Groan. Uh...ketchup who?
Tom: Mustard.
Scene V: The joke behind the jokes
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Ketchup.
Ketchup who?
Ketchup to me and I'll tell you.
(Intro by Hoffbeauty. All the rest by Rex.) Copyright (C) 2012. All rights reserved.
(Yes, he wrote that last line, too.) :)
(Yes, he wrote that last line, too.) :)
1 comment:
Rex, you are a rockin' writer! Love your joke. Tom's mustard line is good too.
Mrs. Hanson
Post a Comment