The countdown is definitely on, people. Merry Christmas to all of you!
Our Christmas is going down in a very…unexpected way. Because of our boiler baking out on us about 2 weeks ago, we have been displaced and have been staying with our good friend, Tim and Andrea. We are soooo thankful for them, to say the least. Good times are being had by the families two, and we are grateful.
Tomorrow, we head to Madison, where we will visit with hoffbeast’s family. Wednesday is his birthday, so we usually do Christmas with his family then. Said boiler bake has thrown off Christmas shopping to the point where…let’s just say that we have a good deal of shopping yet to do.
If you’ve read this far, it appears that you are here to stay. It’ll take me awhile to get my footing here at our new blog home, but I am confident that with time, I’ll get used to it. Five years just seemed like enough time for our everything to be out there in blog land. I realize that the old site is still accessible, but at some point in the future, I will take it down.
For now, welcome. Sit back and enjoy the ride….walking with Him is always an adventure, so here goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment