Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Friday, April 8, 2016

April I-really-can-hardly-believe-this-keeps-happening/Please-make-it-stop

Please pray for my nephews, Richard and Ryan...the grief they are already bearing at the loss of their grandpa and their brother is immense, but now they are also grieving the loss of their dad, Rich, who died last night. In addition, Rich's sister, Renee, is in the hospital fighting for her life. Please pray as God leads...I have few words right now, but my heart is breaking again for them and for my sister, Rebekah, who has to watch her boys carry so much pain. And for my mama, too...walking with grandsons through loss is not easy once, much less this many times in such short order. Pray also for my other nephew, Noah and for my niece, Nicole...watching your brothers grieve would never be easy, but at this point, it seems almost unbearable. Also, pray for Rich's father, Dick, and other sister, Rhonda. Pray that the light of Christ would shine through somehow...

I know these are a lot of names and these are a lot of details, and if you've followed our family's story, perhaps you are wearying of the death news coming from our camp. So are we.

Thank you for your prayers. By God's grace, I will stay strong in the storm and will keep watching for the good that He is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment