Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Saturday, February 27, 2016

One Month

I've been sad today. Could be the fact that Hoffbeast is back in town (I had to hold it together while he was gone.) and the play's opening is behind us, could be the fact that Ralph died 3 weeks ago, or it could be that The Call about my dad came exactly one month ago today. I'm rather sentimental, so things like dates matter to me. January 27...I can't believe he's been gone a month already...of course, on the other hand, when I think of the numbing days and weeks we've traveled through in these last few weeks, I can't believe it's only been a month.
This has to be one of my favorite pictures of Dad. Just look at him, in all his mountain-climbing glory! In such good shape, living the dream out west, doing what he loved to do--exploring, hiking, climbing. I love you, Dad...I'll always miss you until I see you again, but oh how I do love the picture I have in my mind of your heavenly explorations! My picture is pretty awesome, yet I'm sure it pales in comparison with the reality. ❤️🙏🏼
Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment