Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Update from Indiana...

So I'm in Columbus, and I feel like I should post an update...so many people have prayed, and I thank you.
Dad's voice is significantly stronger than when I was here a few weeks ago, and I begin to have hope that maybe I will be able to re-record some of his stories!
That's the good news.
The bad news is that he has developed a few bed sores, one rather serious one on his lower leg in particular. Please pray for him, that the wound would heal and that his leg pain would be relieved...thank you.
I'm so glad I'm here...that's an understatement.
Tomorrow, the neighborhood will heave a collective sigh of relief as the dead tree in Mom and Dad's front yard is finally making its way out. Most people wouldn't balk at cutting down this tree, but Dad and I aren't most people. <insert sentimental wink>
Lastly, before leaving home, I raided the attic and bailed this train set out of toy jail, where it was set to remain until Christmas. Bart played with it for HOURS today! Hours. No joke. That kid loves him some trains!

No comments:

Post a Comment