Again, I ask....
Where does the time g
o
?
Am I using the time I have well?
(Not today, no. Certainly doesn't feel like it.)
When my time is done, will I have "wasted wisely" my days, as I so long to have done?
God, you are my God, and I will ever praise you, even in the dry and weary land, where there is no water. Today, life feels full of dry and weary. But just today. Tomorrow might bring bright and sunny again. Why? Why does it so often go that way?
Because I am finnicky. And fickle. And so needy.
Jesus, be my Strength, be my Guide. Use my weary hands for your glory. I want to waste my days with wisdom and valor. Today, in my so-far-from-where-I-want-to-be-ness, will you refresh and restore and do your work? So that the time that I have....is used well.
To God be the glory.
Where does the time g
o
?
Am I using the time I have well?
(Not today, no. Certainly doesn't feel like it.)
When my time is done, will I have "wasted wisely" my days, as I so long to have done?
God, you are my God, and I will ever praise you, even in the dry and weary land, where there is no water. Today, life feels full of dry and weary. But just today. Tomorrow might bring bright and sunny again. Why? Why does it so often go that way?
Because I am finnicky. And fickle. And so needy.
Jesus, be my Strength, be my Guide. Use my weary hands for your glory. I want to waste my days with wisdom and valor. Today, in my so-far-from-where-I-want-to-be-ness, will you refresh and restore and do your work? So that the time that I have....is used well.
To God be the glory.
No comments:
Post a Comment