Cutest Blog on the Block Background

Friday, September 27, 2013

Two Months and Counting!

Week after week during my pregnancy, I posted, and you prayed.

Now, Bart is already two months old!!!

There is a near constant pressure to write on here, not because someone is forcing me to, but because I want to.  But alas, the life of a mama-to-baby...my days start with many plans and end with me just. too. tired. to get these words that are sitting on the edge of my heart out onto the screen.

Please forgive me.  Your prayers and your care deserve more.  I know you want the blanks filled in, and believe me, I want to do that.  For some reason, it's been hard to write, mostly for the aforementioned reason but probably also because when I tell about the boys' birth, it feels like there is more closure and like I'm saying goodbye all over again.

But I want to go there.  I want to tell.

Just not sure when.  Please be patient, and I will get the words out in time.

God is faithful.  A sure rock we can cling to.  I know that full well.

Bart is doing amazingly well!  His heart is strong (praise God!), he is growing (a whopping 7 pounds, 15.5 ounces at his 2-month checkup!), and yesterday, he started smiling at us!  He is precious beyond measure, and I am astounded at the gift of him.

Thank you for your unending prayers and enduring love for our family...they carried us through.  God once again used His people to glorify Himself in our lives...

Until next time, goodnight for now...we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment