SCHOOL is back in session, and this time, a signifant difference is felt in the Hofffamily.....
...little Beth joins big brothers, Rex and Neil, three days a week!
We are so thankful, yet again, for our kids' teachers and are looking forward to what they will learn and how they will grow this year.
Beth was super excited and didn't even cry (I didn't either, surprisingly!). While she was standing on her tippy toes, hanging up her backpack for the first time, another mom walked past and said, "Oooh, she's so tiny!" Yep. Tiny but mighty, folks. She is brave and strong and still our little princess.
Beth immediately went in and started working on a puzzle next to her new friend, K. Mrs. H and Mrs. M are fabulous, experienced teachers, and I'm sure that Beth will do great in their class! In fact, she's already had good reports!
Rex's teacher didn't waste any time and had the kids sitting and getting organized right away! When I ducked in to say goodbye, she shooed me out....nicely, of course. It was time for the mama to leave the building and let the middle schooler be. (Yes, I said middle schooler.)
This is the best picture I could get of Rex--through the closed door! Yep, I stood outside the door taking pictures--sure did!
How did my baby get so big??! He's a first-grader now....WHAT??!
Neil has already gotten wonderful compliments, too...he is a kind, helpful, eager student (for the most part), and his teacher has noticed already! We are so hoping that his enthusiasm for school continues...
I will be volunteering in the lunchroom once every other week, and I started on the first day of school. Tom. was. so. excited to be able to see his siblings. On our way into school, Tom turned to me and said, "I love my brothers, and I love my Beth."
So far, so good...we're off and running! (I really can hardly believe Beth is in school, but there she is, eating her pb&j like a big girl!)
1 comment:
Love, love, LOVE this!! Oh, what precious little people you have! Praise
Ing Jesus for them!
Post a Comment